Sunday, January 17, 2010

My God is.........

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful Sunday so far!

In our youth Sunday School class, for the past four months or so, we've been learning 3-5 verses every week on WHO our God is. It has been such a blessing to me. This morning in our SS class we had to say the first verse on each card; a total of 25 verses! Many of us said them, and the prize is a brand new Bible  =)   My Bible is 10 years old.. so I was in desperate need of a new one!!

Here's a pic of all my verse cards  :)  Oh.. and yeah..  I had to say them in Spanish! I actually know more verses in Spanish than in English.. lol.



Later!

Rebekah

5 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Good for you! You'll have to bring your new Bible next time you come!! Sounds like you have a couple of very busy months ahead of you! We'll have to get together soon.

sb

~Rebekah Bjur~ said...

Hey Sarah!

Yes.. we definitely need to get together soon :)
Hope you have an awesomely wonderful week!

Becky

Charity Nee said...

hey rebekah! this is jessica faith!! thank you for following me sister!!! I hope my blog encourages you:) God Bless!

Rachel said...

My name is Rachel I am a 14 year old Bible Believing Christian

I just came across your blog and its Neat!!

Really love to get to know you better!

God bless you
Rachel*

Amber Noella said...

Hi, I found your blog through Sarah Beth's....that's a lot of verses to memorize!