Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friends are Awesome =D

Hello people!!

Last night I had a really fun time with some of the girls from church! We ate some yummy food, and talked ALL night long. We didn't go to sleep like 'til .. umm... 7 a.m! We asked each other funny questions, and got to kow each other a little better :D
It was a great time of relaxation after a very school-filled week. Yes.. it was relaxing, believe it or not... even if I look like a zombie right now.. lol! Wait.. I did get to rest this afternoon, though.. so that was nice :)

Good Christian friends are truly a gift from God!! I praise the Lord for every single one of them. They might be really far away and not in the pictures below, but they still have a very special place in my heart.

Enjoy the pics!!

Note: Some of the pictures are from the sleepover last night.. and were taken like at 4 a.m... lol. You can tell we need our sleep!! Our faces are just.. wierd.. =D






Me and Karim =D
Melannie, Mathalya, and me. This was at camp last month.



Sarah, Abbey, and me.. getting ready to WALK to my Sweet 16 at the church. We got a bunch of stares for some reason.. hmm.. wonder why? lol.. Miss you guys!


All of us girls at the sleepover!! Boy... don't we look beautiful.. at 4 a.m???? haha



Sarah, Abbey and I recording our CD. Fun times! :D




Aww!! Maritza, Pilar and me.





At the sleepover.. eating some yummy food (Chinese rice) prepared by Tiare!
(Nathalya, Javiera, Maritza, Tiare, me, and Melannie)

Hope you have a great Lord's Day tomorrow!! =D
Living in His Beauty,
Rebekah Bjur






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add Blog Linksto your blog and share links with your visitors and friends.
Blog Links: is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.(Click Here) to enter your link and view the entire list of links.
Here is just one of the Bolg Sites that Blog Links list is on(Serendipity is Sweet)