Saturday, March 20, 2010

Time's UP!

We have a winner, folks!

What I did was, I made little paper slips with your names on it. One for every entry you made. Then I folded them all up, and put them in a little box. Next... I closed my eyes, and pulled out a name.



And the winner is................


LIVVY at A Daughter's Heart!!


Congratulations, Livvy!!! Ok.. and I have a question for you. What is yourfavorite color? I'm not promising, but I'll do my best and see if your necklace can be that color =) And one more question. Would you prefer a choker, or a long necklace? Again, I'll do what I can.. but I'm not promising.. hehe.
Please contact me as soon as you can with your home address so I can get your prize shipped to you!!


Thanks to everyone who entered! I wish you could ALL win! But sadly, that just isn't possible :(

God bless, and hope you have an amazing Lord's day tomorrow!



Rebekah Bjur

6 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats Livvy!!!!
I hope you enjoy your necklace!
Blessings,
Laura

Dakota Covey said...

Hey!!

This has nothing to do with this post, but I was reading some of your old ones, and saw pictures of Sarah and Abbey. Are those the Earnhart girls?? I'm pretty sure, but just wanted to double check!! Thanks

sarah

~Rebekah Bjur~ said...

Hi there, Covey Family!
Yes! They are the Earnhart girls :) they are really good friends of mine! We live about an hour away from each other. They live in Tacna, peru, and we live in Arica, Chile right accross the border. We try to get together whenever we can :)
God bless!

Rachel said...

Congrats, Livvy! :D

Jenna said...

Congratulations Livvy! :)

Emily said...

Congratulations Livvy! Wish I had paid attention to you blogpost sooner ;)